Anybody use Harbor Freight motorcycle lift to work on a garden tractor?

/ Anybody use Harbor Freight motorcycle lift to work on a garden tractor?
Their HD mower lift is much cheaper, and works very well. Now that I have a FEL is maybe moot. But it has been a real blessing when sharpening blades
Until somebody gave me the garden tractor, I cut grass with a Snapper Rear Engine Rider and just stood it on end to access the blade. Now that one neck.disk has blown out I probably should quit lifting it.

/ Anybody use Harbor Freight motorcycle lift to work on a garden tractor? #22  
Firend of mine also uses her forks. Sets the with to the tire spacing and backs it right on. Works for a zero turn, too. She uses a chain loop from the fork top frame to the front of the mower and back to the frame. Jack stand under the front when she has to crawl around under there.

/ Anybody use Harbor Freight motorcycle lift to work on a garden tractor?
Your welcome. If I didn’t already have a car lift I would have ordered one for working on the ATV’s. I like how it folds and doesn’t take up too much room.
It's looking better all the time. I finally found that shipping is free and was already impressed by the load capacity. My tractor is heavier than the motorcycle lift is rated to hold. I guess I'll rig a winch to get it up the ramps considering it won't start. The nearest specs I could find stated over 1000 pounds.