Anybody know the 1972 Hinomoto Combac?

/ Anybody know the 1972 Hinomoto Combac?
You are right, and your efforts has give me and my local supplier (one of those guys having been in elektro-business for ages) valuable help. He has looked up anchors in old books with reference to your input S13-X and Hitachi and found one which fits S13-8, 9, 14, 15, 18, etc (but NOT 16!). But he says the measurement is soo close, he has ordered one just now and will modify it where needed, like other bushings etc.
I will now more in a few days. I'll let you know then! I keep my fingers crossed :thumbsup:

/ Anybody know the 1972 Hinomoto Combac? #13  
You are right, and your efforts has give me and my local supplier (one of those guys having been in elektro-business for ages) valuable help. He has looked up anchors in old books with reference to your input S13-X and Hitachi and found one which fits S13-8, 9, 14, 15, 18, etc (but NOT 16!). But he says the measurement is soo close, he has ordered one just now and will modify it where needed, like other bushings etc.
I will now more in a few days. I'll let you know then! I keep my fingers crossed :thumbsup:

man that is great news! glad i could help you out with it. :thumbsup::D Would you believe that im 15. :D

I believe you - had a look at your video - saw you there :D
Good job - keep it up - it will take you far!
Johan

/ Anybody know the 1972 Hinomoto Combac? #15  
It is close, very close. But.. I'm definitely not certain it is the same. I enclose the rest of my pictures on the starter for you to see.
Do you agree in my worries? Especially the "bolting part" for the starter looks different on yours. And the end lid.

What's wrong with the starter? Can it be rebuilt?

I hope so! Because finding a similar seems next to impossible..
I'm checking that out now.

/ Anybody know the 1972 Hinomoto Combac? #17  
now with the part number, you might be able to get parts for the old one.

/ Anybody know the 1972 Hinomoto Combac? #18  
Being new to the forum, I try posting my concerns here:

I have an approx 1972+ model Hinomoto Combac compact digger tractor (made by Tyosha), see image #1 and #2 (the roof is homemade and added later). The starter is byond repair. As I understand from reading and searching all over, Toyosha delivered the engine drive line a number of years both for compact Massey Fergusson and Allis Chalmers. Any of those might then have the same starter?

Does any of you reading this happen to recognize / know the tractor?? Nobody has actually told me so, so far!! And that goes for several countries. But 40 years is a loong time

Waiting in excitement :)

Hei. Jeg har akkurat kj?t meg lik den traktoren din. Bor i Fredrikstad. Har du fortsatt traktoren?

Hei. Jeg har akkurat kj?t meg lik den traktoren din. Bor i Fredrikstad. Har du fortsatt traktoren?

Hei
Ja, det har jeg. Brukte den i gaer faktisk, foer jeg parkerte i leid garasje for vinteren.
Jeg bor i Moss - kunne vaert artig aa prates - har jo litt planer :)
Johan

/ Anybody know the 1972 Hinomoto Combac? #20  
Being new to the forum, I try posting my concerns here:

I have an approx 1972+ model Hinomoto Combac compact digger tractor (made by Tyosha), see image #1 and #2 (the roof is homemade and added later). The starter is byond repair. As I understand from reading and searching all over, Toyosha delivered the engine drive line a number of years both for compact Massey Fergusson and Allis Chalmers. Any of those might then have the same starter?

Does any of you reading this happen to recognize / know the tractor?? Nobody has actually told me so, so far!! And that goes for several countries. But 40 years is a loong time

Waiting in excitement :)
Hey Buddy, still waiting in excitement? I have one of these tractors and am wondering what it is worth. Is my Old Man's and hasnt been used for a long time. He wants to get rid of it. I can not come at that so have found space for it and thinking about what to do next.