Any LS built CT41 / 47 owners out there?

/ Any LS built CT41 / 47 owners out there? #1  

TSO

Elite Member
Tractor
Massey 1652 HST Cab
I understand that LS built McCormick compacts before Daedong did ... Looks like the tractor hasn't changed much from 2007 until now (with my new LS R4047). I'm not sure exactly when LS started building for McC ... but I'm curious to know if there are any input from long-time owners of these tractors. What problems, if any, have you experienced as the hours and years piled up? Anything I should watch out for over time? Are you guys happy with the switch from LS to Daedong? I personally shopped both brands (Kioti & LS) and decided on the LS myself, after owning a smaller Kioti CK20 ... but Kioti's seem to have their fair share of problems too, so I wanted to hear what you red fellas have to say.

Thanks in advance.

/ Any LS built CT41 / 47 owners out there? #2  
Well, it doesn't look like huh? I have looked at this forum as well and it doesn't seem to be very active. Which could mean several things. Most likely there aren't a lot of the McCormicks in service. There used to be a dealer in Stockton but I don't see them listed on the McCormick site anymore. So who knows.

I will most likely end up with an LS. Not that's a problem mind you. I also like the Branson. But with the Branson the rear remote valve is mounted on the ROP's. I would rather have the valves mounted underneath for a cleaner install. Oh well, Pro's and Con's huh. Bruce

/ Any LS built CT41 / 47 owners out there?
Well I love my LS ... excellent tractor. Was just hoping some folks that have owned one for awhile (as a McCormick) would have chimed in. I'm just curious to know how they hold up over the years. Not that I'm worried at all, it's built very well.

/ Any LS built CT41 / 47 owners out there? #4  
I've got a 2011 CT41 HST, aka R4041 HST. No major issues, it was pretty abused before I got it, now it's probably a little too pampered, but it does everything I ask it to do. 750hrs iirc

/ Any LS built CT41 / 47 owners out there? #5  
I've had a CT47 McCormick made by LS since 2008. It's been a pretty good tractor. Several problems I can think of was a water pump leak from the Mitsubishi engine. It made the radiator look like it was leaking. Could happen to any. Had to change out a switch on the hydrastat pedal that would prevent restart after running a while. Went out way too soon so put a diode across the new one. I'd buy again.