Another D I Y Cab for you to Look at

/ Another D I Y Cab for you to Look at #1  

nwut05

Gold Member
Tractor
New Holland T-1510, T 4.75
Hey, I know we have been here before, but I wanted to post some pics of my recent project on my M6060 Kubota. Just putting it out here for others to see what could be done to a larger utility tractor. I've seen a lot of smaller cab builds but not many on larger utility tractors. I will add a door or doors later and I am not an engineer or welder but I think it has come along nicely for what my expectations were while planning. The side and rear windows are mounted on Bullitt hinges so they can be removed in the summer if needed. Again it is still a work in progress, just kind of showing it off! what do you think about it?

You can watch a video walk around of it on YouTube at:

/ Another D I Y Cab for you to Look at #2  
Nice job!
I did something similar, sure makes a guy wish for square fenders 😆

/ Another D I Y Cab for you to Look at #4  
"sure makes a guy wish for square fenders"

The curved fenders were one of the challenges. I followed the curve with rectangular tube, then used thick clear plastic (strips made for drive-thru reefer doors) to seal the gap.

Attachments

• 16.JPG
    16.JPG
    1,002.5 KB · Views: 122
  • 13.JPG
    13.JPG
    558.3 KB · Views: 118
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 113
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 128
   / Another D I Y Cab for you to Look at
That is nice, on a little, or a lot higher skill level than me though, but it is nice. And yes Square fenders would have been easier to work with but that's why i just squared the bottom of my tubing. I figured i could fill in between the tubing and the fender if i ever wanted to.

Nice job!
I did something similar, sure makes a guy wish for square fenders 😆
Yes square would have been better to build around. Man yours looks like a tank with those tubes coming up to the front....I like it!

/ Another D I Y Cab for you to Look at #8  
Mowing under the grown in trees around a field, they sure come in handy not to mention "firewooding" in the woods. 👍
Yours and chim's are 2 of the nicest I've seen, or at least remembered. 😄

/ Another D I Y Cab for you to Look at #9  
Very nice.

Mowing under the grown in trees around a field, they sure come in handy not to mention "firewooding" in the woods. 👍
Yours and chim's are 2 of the nicest I've seen, or at least remembered. 😄
Thank You, and i can understand the extra protection from libs and trees Makes your bota look really tuff tho, i like it!