Angle only going one way on my 6-way blade

/ Angle only going one way on my 6-way blade #1  

Cephas71

Tractor
Caterpillar D5K2 LGP 2012
Has anyone out there experienced this

/ Angle only going one way on my 6-way blade #2  
Has anyone out there experienced this
Sounds like the pivot pin is a little tight. Does it have a bolt you can loosen, and can you get some grease in there to break it loose. Also the pivot pin could be bent.

/ Angle only going one way on my 6-way blade
No when I first crank it up the angle works. Once I'm running around a little bit it stops

/ Angle only going one way on my 6-way blade #5  
IS it hooked into the remotes on the tractor? Try unplugging them and plugging them back in

/ Angle only going one way on my 6-way blade #6  
No when I first crank it up the angle works. Once I'm running around a little bit it stops

It would help if we had some photos and more detail about when the issue happens. Under load? Is the blade hydraulic?

/ Angle only going one way on my 6-way blade #7  
Based on his avatar, it is a 6-way dozer blade on his D5 Cat.:oops: If it is, it is different than what we typically think of when we talk about 6-way blades on this forum.

/ Angle only going one way on my 6-way blade #8  
Based on his avatar, it is a 6-way dozer blade on his D5 Cat.:oops: If it is, it is different than what we typically think of when we talk about 6-way blades on this forum.
Could be a 6-way blade on a tonka toy for all we know at this point.

The quality of responses is directly proportional to the quantity of info given. And at this point.....it's near zero

/ Angle only going one way on my 6-way blade #9  
Could be a 6-way blade on a tonka toy for all we know at this point.

The quality of responses is directly proportional to the quantity of info given. And at this point.....it's near zero
If you look at the 3 responses that the OP has made, his issue with the transmission and blade are with his D5 Cat. I have no doubt that he has moved on to another forum. I doubt that there will be very many if any responses that help him from TBN.

The OP made 3 posts in 2 threads in 29 minutes last Saturday and has not been back that I can tell.

/ Angle only going one way on my 6-way blade #10  
If you look at the 3 responses that the OP has made, his issue with the transmission and blade are with his D5 Cat. I have no doubt that he has moved on to another forum. I doubt that there will be very many if any responses that help him from TBN.

The OP made 3 posts in 2 threads in 29 minutes last Saturday and has not been back that I can tell.
I suspect you are right.

I didnt see the other thread, and didnt even know he owned a D5 unless I clicked on his profile.

Thats the issue with TBN on a mobile phone (at least mine). Cannot see any profile or signature information unless you specifically click on the members profile.

Thats why its always a good idea to include details in the post itselflol