Allmand TLB 25K (not hydraulics)

/ Allmand TLB 25K (not hydraulics)
I never had any luck requesting past quotes from AllmandtractorParts. They were never able to source the parts that I needed. I can guarantee that these are generic parts as is almost every other part on these machines. All I can suggest is spend some time, get the necessary measurements and you'll be able to source the part that you need. Good Luck

/ Allmand TLB 25K (not hydraulics) #32  
Thanks. Agree I‘ll see what I can match up based on measurements, etc.. Will post when I figure it out.

/ Allmand TLB 25K (not hydraulics) #33  
I had a few replied emails from allmandtractorparts go to my junk or spam inbox in the past. I sent the same parts request a few times but was never hearing anything back… or so I thought, until clearing out spam inbox a year later and realizing the reply’s just never made it to my regular inbox.

/ Allmand TLB 25K (not hydraulics)
You were looking for tie rod ends as well. Did you ever find a solution?

/ Allmand TLB 25K (not hydraulics) #35  
Moog es2171 is from what I have found from matching specs to be the closest match. I have not ordered or tried them yet though.

/ Allmand TLB 25K (not hydraulics) #36  
Did you ever try those Moog tie rods?

/ Allmand TLB 25K (not hydraulics) #37  
Haven’t yet, I just went through a bunch of fixing on other parts of the tractor so it hasn’t made it high enough up on the to do list yet. You could always pop a tie rod out and measure it up and see what you come up with. Moog has a chart with hundreds of them with all the dimensions

/ Allmand TLB 25K (not hydraulics) #38  
Has anyone been able to identify the tie rod ends? I have three different ones on mine but none of the stamped/cast numbers show up on google or at the part store.