AGCO parts book - lookup request

/ AGCO parts book - lookup request #1  

bikerpete

Tractor
Iseki 2160
I'm hoping some kind soul might be able to get into the Agco Parts Book and look up a part number for me?

Agco can't organise a login for me, my dealer seems to have thrown up their hands and abandoned me, and in Australia we don't have an option for guest login, even if I try a VPN into the Nth American site I can't login as guest.

I'm looking for a part for an Iseki 2160, apparently pretty much the same as the White Field boss 21 and the Massey Ferguson 1120.

A member here provided a screenshot from the White 21 parts list which looks right. Part 16 in the diagram below, the oil seal for the kingpin.

4wd4.jpg

Would someone be able to lookup the Agco part number for the equivalent part for the Massey Ferguson 1120 (my dealer doesn't handle White). Preferably also provide a screenshot, but just the number would be a great start.

Thank you very much in advance. I've had the tractor apart for a good month while trying to get hold of this simple part!

/ AGCO parts book - lookup request #2  
The Agco parts books are open to the public.
Welcome to AGCO Parts Books

Under "Guest User" box there is a gray box with a red outline that says "VIEW BOOKS" click on it and it will let you in.

/ AGCO parts book - lookup request #3  
Here you go. 3755194M1.

Attachments

• D24DC612-3EE3-451F-8501-C625E85BE7FF.png
    D24DC612-3EE3-451F-8501-C625E85BE7FF.png
    398.9 KB · Views: 160
   / AGCO parts book - lookup request
The Agco parts books are open to the public.
Welcome to AGCO Parts Books

Under "Guest User" box there is a gray box with a red outline that says "VIEW BOOKS" click on it and it will let you in.

Sadly, no.
As I said above and as has been discussed at length elsewhere, unfortunately nationalism counts. You might get the Guest login in the USA (maybe other places too) but if you are in Australia, Asia, the Pacific, Europe .... it's not available. Even using a VPN based in Canada it wouldn't come up for me. Screenshot of the page you linked to below.
Screenshot 2020-05-09 at 10.49.38 PM.png

Not to worry I see someone else has looked it up for me.
Thanks anyway.

Here you go. 3755194M1.

Thank you so much!

I'll take that back to my dealer and keep my fingers crossed.

How good's that - my dealer 100km away can't figure out the part, but someone across the other side of the world with no vested interest at all can have the answer in a couple of hours. It's a small world.

/ AGCO parts book - lookup request #6  
Possibly seal has some numbers on it that convert to common part identifier.... Should be available from any source that deals in seals....

Dale

Possibly seal has some numbers on it that convert to common part identifier.... Should be available from any source that deals in seals....

Dale

I'd usually expect that too. It's an unusual combined face and radial seal, no identifying numbers I can find on it.

I probably should have gone to some seal suppliers with description, dimensions & photo. But I really didn't think it would be this hard to get a seal from the dealers!

Just to close the loop.
In conjunction with help here and quite responsive assistance from Iseki Japan I believe I've found the correct part.
Part 149143401410. I still don't have it in hand, but I'm pretty confident we've got the right one this time.

Thanks all.