30hp Chinese Bulldozer Parts

/ 30hp Chinese Bulldozer Parts #91  
Ok so i have pulled it down a little more, I should have said something about the oil everywhere, thank you for pointing it out for some who may not realize it is meant to be dry. I was wondering how the steering while pushing can cause the warn groves in the clutch/brake drum. I thought that the cause would more likely be a bearing failure tho i have not found any bearing faults yet, they seem OK. I can see how it would cause things like the axle twist off that looks nasty. So far all i have found is about 3/4 inch of an o-ring in the washer on the clutch to final drive shaft missing (would explain all the oil where it is not meant to be) i suspect the people at Midway damaged it when they put new brake bands in it under warranty.

Attachments

• 20190724_123518.jpg
    20190724_123518.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 274
  • 20190724_123539.jpg
    20190724_123539.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 254
  • 20190724_123722.jpg
    20190724_123722.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 254
  • 20190724_130256.jpg
    20190724_130256.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 272
  • 20190724_130322.jpg
    20190724_130322.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 275
   / 30hp Chinese Bulldozer Parts #92  
Hi Mark Rawlins here, I have a 1995 JLW-D2 that I need to repair

and I made the mistake of lending it to a friend, who had a problem with it and took it apart, and I finally got all the pieces back -- and a year later I finally got it rebuilt and running -- Sort of

MY PROBLEM, the left steering clutch will not disengage, when I started the dozer and checked the Oil it was completely dry, so I assume the clutch assembly has basically "siezed up" I have the owners manual that show all the parts,

MY QUESTION, does anyone know how I get to the clutch assembly to take it apart? I assume I have to take off the track and the drive sprocket? Is that right?

/ 30hp Chinese Bulldozer Parts #93  
Hi Mark Rawlins here, I have a 1995 JLW-D2 that I need to repair

and I made the mistake of lending it to a friend, who had a problem with it and took it apart, and I finally got all the pieces back -- and a year later I finally got it rebuilt and running -- Sort of

MY PROBLEM, the left steering clutch will not disengage, when I started the dozer and checked the Oil it was completely dry, so I assume the clutch assembly has basically "siezed up" I have the owners manual that show all the parts,

MY QUESTION, does anyone know how I get to the clutch assembly to take it apart? I assume I have to take off the track and the drive sprocket? Is that right?

Hi Mark, welcome. You should start a new thread. I'll be glad to help you all I can.

/ 30hp Chinese Bulldozer Parts #94  
Sir I’m sorry for troubling you but I have a NorTrac 35XTD dozer with steering troubles, but I seen you had a post on how to redo this problem would you be grace enough to share it with me thank you Clyde

/ 30hp Chinese Bulldozer Parts #95  
It could be a Guilin then. Is it a two or three cylinder engine?
If it's a three cylinder, then you better snap up that clutch set that Chip has on eBay. You aren't going to find these at NAPA!:D
Hi Bob. I have a DH326ST dozer that looses power/forward motion after about 30min of use. Trying to figure out if there is an issue with the forward/reverse valve or the shuttle clutch. Any assistance you can lend with parts, manuals or advice would be greatly appreciated!

/ 30hp Chinese Bulldozer Parts #96  
Hi Bob. I have a DH326ST dozer that looses power/forward motion after about 30min of use. Trying to figure out if there is an issue with the forward/reverse valve or the shuttle clutch. Any assistance you can lend with parts, manuals or advice would be greatly appreciated!
Welcome, Mattbud.
First of all, I have no parts. All I have is Al Lamore's shuttle clutch guide, and the factory dozer and engine owner's manuals. There is no service manual available, the owner is presumed to possess appropriate skills and knowledge.

Several things can contribute to the symptom you described. Does your machine slow in forward motion while maintaining engine speed (no load, blade up), or does engine speed slow while maintaining a set throttle position? What is the engine temperature when the symptom occurs?