2750e

/ 2750e #1  

cooperman

Tractor
Cat D4, Ford 6610, JD 990 and Agco GT 75
Does anyone own or have any information on the 2750e? I know it has a Shibaura engine but where is the tractor manufactured?

/ 2750e #2  
I own a 2760e, this is what I found on Wikipedia

''In June 2012, the facility in Jackson, Minnesota, was expanded to start building Massey Ferguson and comparable AGCO "Challenger" models for the North American market. Since production commenced at AGCO Jackson, the facility has produced "7600" series and "8600" series Massey Ferguson tractors for the North American market. Currently, in production at the Jackson facility are the recently released 7700(s) and 8700(s) series Massey Ferguson tractors.[26]

In January 2020, AGCO made the announcement that will make an expansion of its Beauvais factory in France.With this expansion, the factory will cover a total area of 54ha and employ up to 2,500 people. This will enable the full design, build, testing and manufacture of new Massey-Ferguson models in the Beauvais factory.[27]''

/ 2750e #3  

Also found this but I had to dig in longer then I thought I would've need too. but ist weird the Jackson facility is not listed so not sure about that ...

Massey Ferguson's Current Operations​

Over the decades, Massey Ferguson has expanded its product lines to include high-horsepower tractors, improved combine harvesters, combine headers, square and round balers, windrowers, planters, loaders, grounds care mowers, and more.

AGCO has spent years integrating Massey Ferguson production and supply chain procurement with its other brands in order to improve manufacturing costs and synergies. Several factories share resources with other AGCO brands.

Today, Massey Ferguson operates eight global manufacturing facilities, including:

• Hesston, Kansas, USA: Hesston is accredited with pioneering the big baler concept in the 1970s - since then, it has continued to produce balers, hay and forage equipment. Today the plant boasts 13 different production lines building a wide range of machines. About 1,100 employees work at the Hesston facility.
  • Beauvais, France: Beauvais is Massey Ferguson's most modern tractor facility. It exports 85% of its production to countries around the world. About 2,300 employees work at the Beauvais facility.
  • Breganze, Italy: The Gold Harvesting Competence Center in Breganze has manufactured Combine Harvesters for over 60 years. It shares a manufacturing footprint with Fendt combines and Laverda. About 700 employees work at the Breganze facility.
  • Changzhou, China: Opened in 2015, the Changzhou facility produces tractors for the Asia-Pacific region. About 1,000 employees work at the Changzhou facility.
  • Mogi das Cruzes, Brazil: Tractors, engines, generators, sugar cane harvester and sprayers are produced at Mogi das Cruzes facility. Massey Ferguson also has an Emissions Control Laboratory at this location. About 750 employees work at the Mogi das Cruzes facility.
  • Santa Rosa, Brazil: Opened in 1975, Santa Rosa produces combine harvesters for the broader Latin America region. About 400 employees work at the Santa Rosa facility.
  • Canoas, Brazil: The largest tractor factory in Latin America, Canoas produces over 50% of Brazil's total tractors. About 1,170 employees work at the Canoas facility.
  • Ibirubá, Brazil: The facility manufactures planters and implements. About 230 employees work at the Ibirubá facility.

See link below for reference.

/ 2750e

Also found this but I had to dig in longer then I thought I would've need too. but ist weird the Jackson facility is not listed so not sure about that ...

Massey Ferguson's Current Operations​

Over the decades, Massey Ferguson has expanded its product lines to include high-horsepower tractors, improved combine harvesters, combine headers, square and round balers, windrowers, planters, loaders, grounds care mowers, and more.

AGCO has spent years integrating Massey Ferguson production and supply chain procurement with its other brands in order to improve manufacturing costs and synergies. Several factories share resources with other AGCO brands.

Today, Massey Ferguson operates eight global manufacturing facilities, including:

• Hesston, Kansas, USA: Hesston is accredited with pioneering the big baler concept in the 1970s - since then, it has continued to produce balers, hay and forage equipment. Today the plant boasts 13 different production lines building a wide range of machines. About 1,100 employees work at the Hesston facility.
  • Beauvais, France: Beauvais is Massey Ferguson's most modern tractor facility. It exports 85% of its production to countries around the world. About 2,300 employees work at the Beauvais facility.
  • Breganze, Italy: The Gold Harvesting Competence Center in Breganze has manufactured Combine Harvesters for over 60 years. It shares a manufacturing footprint with Fendt combines and Laverda. About 700 employees work at the Breganze facility.
  • Changzhou, China: Opened in 2015, the Changzhou facility produces tractors for the Asia-Pacific region. About 1,000 employees work at the Changzhou facility.
  • Mogi das Cruzes, Brazil: Tractors, engines, generators, sugar cane harvester and sprayers are produced at Mogi das Cruzes facility. Massey Ferguson also has an Emissions Control Laboratory at this location. About 750 employees work at the Mogi das Cruzes facility.
  • Santa Rosa, Brazil: Opened in 1975, Santa Rosa produces combine harvesters for the broader Latin America region. About 400 employees work at the Santa Rosa facility.
  • Canoas, Brazil: The largest tractor factory in Latin America, Canoas produces over 50% of Brazil's total tractors. About 1,170 employees work at the Canoas facility.
  • Ibirubá, Brazil: The facility manufactures planters and implements. About 230 employees work at the Ibirubá facility.

See link below for reference.

How do you like your 2760e? Any dislikes or problems?

/ 2750e #5  
I only had it for a year now but over all I like it and no problem yet it could be bigger and stronger but I like it ... My dislike is there is not much ground clearance, I have the basic model so the hydraulic is pretty simple no place to add functions, I don't have the cruse control and it a hydro so on longue ride its pretty annoying to always press the pedal , having the gas tank below the deck worries me even if I like the practicality of it. I wish I would've took the standard transmission instead of the hydro since I push less HP on the PTO, But Hydro has its place its pretty nice if it wouldn't for the PTO HP lost it be awesome.

Its my first tractor it was second hand with low hours and it a good deal so I cant complain.

/ 2750e #6  
2750E is built by Iseki at their Indonesia factory