Buying Advice 2607h feedback and advice for prospective new owner

/ 2607h feedback and advice for prospective new owner
Just for posterity in case someone finds this, in no way will this tractor clear a 7' garage door, as mentioned by Jeff, the exhaust is too high but also the seat is as well. To comfortably drive it in, I would bet a 10' door is the min to sit in the seat while clearing it. I would want a door ROPS height I think.

/ 2607h feedback and advice for prospective new owner
For people searching and posterity, I've had this machine about two years now, low hours relatively but aside from general maintenance it's been perfect for me. I've definitely used it well up to its limits for the loader arms many times and no regrets getting something that is really a lot larger than my property size would normally dictate.

I pop boulders out of the ground and pick them up with my skid-steer grapple. I use my forks all the time and several times right to the limit moving a ton load on pallets, the bucket and York rake as well. The things I have been able to do would never have been possible with no or too small a machine.

If I had lottery money, I would surely love an excavator to add to my collection, but for now it's still rentals when needed.

My summary initially worked out well in my choice. I like the heavy loader arms, the mechanical simplicity, the open station. The AWD is key for me and was well worth it. The loaded wheels and widened stance were also key for stability. The heavy 3 point setup is just bullet proof for my needs, the dual adjustable links are so very handy for getting the York rake and its blade set for many uses.

I'm not on it long enough to need a closed station and I'm in a full snow suit in winter that's almost too hot while working anyway. The black flies in summer are the one thing that sometimes makes me wish I had a cab but with all the trees I have, I would have broken the glass by now anyway.

Doing more "precise" loader work would surely be easier with one of the hydrostatic transmissions but it just doesn't matter to me, I've adjusted to the manual dance and using the low range to tame the throttle. The ranges on the transmission have served my kind of knock around beast of burden uses nicely. I've not done plowing/haying/seeding so I can't speak to those uses.

For the money I still feel this is a very solid value for what you get when weighing the trade-offs.

/ 2607h feedback and advice for prospective new owner #13  
@Kingsqueak I think you and I are in a similar boat! Check out my YouTube channel for more video of my 2607H in action... ALSO I am a fellow Husqvarna fan!