2515H 50hr Service Video

/ 2515H 50hr Service Video #2  
Thanks for the informative video. Getting ready for my 2015R first service. Have filters now just need oil and will be good to go.

/ 2515H 50hr Service Video #4  
I finished the engine oil and filter, along with the hydraulic oil and filter changes on my 2015R this past weekend. A couple of things - the engine oil filter was on tight and took some effort to break loose. The hydraulic was not a problem in spite of the tight quarters. The 2015R does have two transmission drain plugs - one is about six or eight inches forward of the main plug that the 'h' version has. After draining the oil from the main plug the second only gave a few ounces more. I only used two pails since I had a empty bucket to dump the oil in while the second pail was filling up.

I purchased a hand pump for five gallon buckets and extended the hose on it to fill the transmission. I did not want to lift the five gallon oil bucket to fill the transmission. It worked without making a mess. I also extended a funnel for the engine oil as I was not able to locate the one I had with a long reach. Must have loaned it out.

There was a spring clamp on the fuel line right next to the engine oil dipstick that I rotated 180 degrees after scratching my thumb on the tabs. They were very sharp.

The old hydraulic fluid on the 'R' was not as clean as yours on the 'H' model, but I expected that. I'll likely do another change before the service interval just to keep things clean while breaking it in. All that I have left is the front axel oil change, but that looks easy :)

Your videos were helpful!

/ 2515H 50hr Service Video
Thank you guys, appreciate the feedback!

/ 2515H 50hr Service Video #7  
Thank you! Keep them coming; I will be up for 50hr service this summer. Question on nomenclature; I have a 2525R(H). I guess that means it is a hydrostatic R model. You refer to yours as an H model. Is there an H model or am I reading this wrong?

Thank you! Keep them coming; I will be up for 50hr service this summer. Question on nomenclature; I have a 2525R(H). I guess that means it is a hydrostatic R model. You refer to yours as an H model. Is there an H model or am I reading this wrong?
Thank you!
Mine is an H model, 2515H, Hydrostatic transmission, If you have an R, you dont have a hydrostat. Thats a padle shift or whatever they call that.

Here is the front end oil change, not sure why I used the 85-140, when the manual says 90, whoops...