2022 2515H with 34hrs dash dies

/ 2022 2515H with 34hrs dash dies #11  
Thats awesome, Ill have to look, Id love the lights working like that, factory fail in my opinion to not have a light for each function. Do you happen to have any more info or tips? Thanks!
Here is post on how I made the 4x4 light work:

I believe it covers most of the stuff. Not sure if I mentioned or not but I used a 2 wire inductive proximity switch with a operating range from 5V to 30V if I remember correctly. Those are very cheap to get. I also used a low current fuse (something like 350 mA I believe) to protect the dash in case a wire rubs somewhere and creates a short circuit.

/ 2022 2515H with 34hrs dash dies #12  
Seriously, but I guess if money is a major factor, I kind of get it, but Id pay an extra $100 for them to work from the factory!
Hell, as a former dealer sales/partsman & mechanic I would have split that with ya and paid $50 myself to not have to explain it all lol. But honestly, nonfunctioning lights was the smallest issue I had to deal with.

/ 2022 2515H with 34hrs dash dies
   / 2022 2515H with 34hrs dash dies #14  
Not what I like to hear having a brand new machine.
The 15 series came out a couple of years before we quit selling them. First, and IIIRC only, couple we sold were some of the first out of the factory and they had assembly issues in the rear end. Took long enough to sell them in our area that it was found out about on other units and was able to take care of the issues within the first 50 hours of use. Otherwise no major issues with that series, I just couldn't get used to the amount of transmission/rearend noise on them after being use to old 10/20 series trans/rearend that carried over into the 20R series. If your dealer didn't have to deal with 30 series front axle failures and 8050 service issues, you will probably be fine. Those two things really hurt Branson's reputation in my area. Were big enough tractors for farmers/ranchers to buy and when they have issues, word gets around pretty quick. No long term collective amnesia either.

/ 2022 2515H with 34hrs dash dies #15  
Would say more but have basically been accused of brand bashing here before. No bashing, no axe to grind, just the honest truth about my dealings with Branson and other brands. Seems like the other dealers that were here before are no longer around though.