2021 New Holland Workmaster 75

/ 2021 New Holland Workmaster 75 #1  

MRollins10

Silver Member
Tractor
2018 Branson 3015H
We just purchased some additional land so i am thinking about upgrading my tractor to the Workmaster 75. I am leaning towards the New Holland, because they are currently running a 0 down, 0% interest for 84 months. With my trade in tractor, that makes my payment very nice. Do you guys have any input on this particular tractor that i should know / consider?

/ 2021 New Holland Workmaster 75 #2  
I have had the red version (Case Farmall 75A) for a year now. Here's my thread on it- Case Farmall 75A review

I've really enjoyed this tractor, and there's nothing I feel it's lacking.

/ 2021 New Holland Workmaster 75 #3  
Probably not an issue for years to come but some of the parts issues I've run into on my 20 year old backhoe would make me shy away from New Holland.

They also screwed up their parts web interface something fierce.

/ 2021 New Holland Workmaster 75 #4  
Out of curiosity, what parts issues did you experience with the 575E?

/ 2021 New Holland Workmaster 75 #5  
Had my Workmaster 75 little over a yr 500+ hrs and no problems. Until now noticed a spot of oil on floor of my shop looks like it is coming from left rear axle housing where it is mounted to body of transmission. Goes in a couple of weeks for repair. Looks like they use the form a gasket where it bolts to the body. Sometimes it will drip onto floor then it does not. But dirt that collects down there you can see oil film. Strong tractor does everything for me. Had Kubota M6800 before this one and this one has more power.