- On-Demand Four-Wheel Drive
- Selectable High / Low Range
- Dual Mode / Locking Rear Differential
- Limited Slip Front Differential
- EPS Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Diesel Three Cylinder Engine
- Automatic via Continuously Variable Belt Drive Transmission
- Dump Bed with Ability to Adjust Size and Load Volume
- 4 seater can convert to 2 seater with larger bed (hence the term ‘Trans’)
- Roof with Tilt Up / Removable Rear Section for Hauling Large Items
- Front Brush Guard

During rebuild, this Mule was taken down to the chassis with the engine / gearbox combo and front axle being the only significant items not removed. Any parts removed from this Mule during the rebuild process were inspected, rebuilt, replaced, and / or repainted prior to re-installation. Entire Mule has been gone over in detail. All fluids flushed, all filters changed, and all defective, missing or worn parts have been addressed.

Listed below are just a few of the new parts installed and / or rebuilt:
- Rear Tires (two (2)); Front Tires have 90% Tread
- Heavy Duty Battery (Rated at 540 CCA / 650CA)
- Aluminum Radiator
- Fuel Filter
- Engine Oil Filter
- Engine Air Filter
- Belt Drive Air Filter
- Taillights Upgraded to Waterproof LED and Custom Mounted
- 12V Dual USB Port Installed in Front Dash
- Engine V Belt
- Any 6mm Phillip Head Machine Screws Removed were Updated to Allen Head
- Any 6mm Phillip Head Self-Tapping Screws Removed were Replaced
- Any Plastic Rivets Removed were Updated to Stronger Design Rivets
- All Fluids Replaced (Engine Oil, Transmission, Front Differential, Brake, and Anti-Freeze)
- Front End Plastic Bed-Liner Coated in Kawasaki Red
- Bed Sides and Tailgate Bed-Liner Coated in Kawasaki Red (Outside and Inside)
- Bed Flooring Bed-Liner Coated in Black
- Front and Rear Fenders Bed-Liner Coated in Black
- Majority of Plastic Side Rails Replaced with New Parts (5 of 6 New)
- Any Other Plastic Components Reconditioned (NOT Repainted)
- Roll Bar Repainted
- Front and Rear Flooring Repainted
- Tailgate Cables Upgraded
- Hood Hinges and Locking Mechanism Upgraded
- Emergency Brake Cable
- Hub Nuts, Lock Washers, and Washers (see images)
- All Brake Pads have 90% Remaining with Internal Components Recently Replaced (see images)
- Front Brake Hubs Appear Recently Replaced
- Radiator Fan Rebuilt (see images)

I have included images of the Kawasaki Red Bed-Liner Coating shown on the front grill (blue tape over headlights as they have been polished), several bed side panels and hood. The black Bed-Liner used on the fenders and inside front trunk isn’t as aggressive looking as the red Bed-Liner. It will still provide protection while giving a nice subtle contrast.

Once completed, this Mule will be equal to if not better than the Mules being sold today. This Mule will be sold as a complete, running unit with a Bill of Sale identifying factory VIN. You are welcome to view the Mule while it is in the final stages of completion to confirm the effort and level of quality which has gone into the rebuild. Estimated completion date is March 17, 2023.

Final price will be $9,500 which is a fair market price for a rebuild of this magnitude. A dealer would never have gone to this level of effort due to the high labor costs and low profit. Please note the price is subject to change should a significant issue arise. I do not expect to find any surprises as this unit was well maintained and shows a number of recently installed new parts.

Will be updating the images as the rebuild is nearing completion so check back periodically. Given the popularity of these diesel Mules, I do not expect this Mule to be for sale very long. You are welcome to place a $500.00 fully refundable deposit on the Mule to hold it in your name until completion. Upon pickup, the outstanding balance must be paid before the Mule will leave. I am not interested in trades nor do I offer payment plans. I am a private individual who rebuilds Mule 4010 Trans 4x4 diesel models. Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.
IMG_0741.jpeg
IMG_0724.jpeg
IMG_0718.jpeg
IMG_0666.jpeg
IMG_0664.jpeg
IMG_0659.jpeg
IMG_0735.jpeg
IMG_0742.jpeg
IMG_0738.jpeg
IMG_0736.jpeg

/ 2013 Kawasaki Mule 4010 Trans 4x4 Diesel (KAF950GDF) - Totally Rebuilt - Texas
For clarification, the rear axle 'dual mode differential' is more commonly known as a 'locking differential.' From the operator's seat you can select to lock the rear differential thereby both rear wheels have constant power applied to them.

/ 2013 Kawasaki Mule 4010 Trans 4x4 Diesel (KAF950GDF) - Totally Rebuilt - Texas
SOLD! SOLD!