2011 - Polaris Ranger 400 Questions

/ 2011 - Polaris Ranger 400 Questions #1  

bdenglund

Tractor
John Deere 5045
Morning Fellas,

I'm looking at getting a UTV for a herbicide spraying job I will be starting in a few weeks. For the job I will only be needing a 25ish gallon sprayer/tank. It will be essentially just be spot spraying parking lots, roads, etc. Nothing too technical.
I have found a 2011Polaris Ranger 400 with around 1900 hours for $4,400. The machine is clean and the owner says it runs fine. My issue is the hours. Would the hours be a deal breaker for yall?

Any advise would be helpful. I'm new to the UTV world.

Brett

/ 2011 - Polaris Ranger 400 Questions #2  
Morning Fellas,

I'm looking at getting a UTV for a herbicide spraying job I will be starting in a few weeks. For the job I will only be needing a 25ish gallon sprayer/tank. It will be essentially just be spot spraying parking lots, roads, etc. Nothing too technical.
I have found a 2011Polaris Ranger 400 with around 1900 hours for $4,400. The machine is clean and the owner says it runs fine. My issue is the hours. Would the hours be a deal breaker for yall?

Any advise would be helpful. I'm new to the UTV world.

Brett
No. My dad uses one on the farm. About 4,000 miles a year since 07. It don't show hours or miles. But the one we sold did, and he went about 4,000 miles a year on it. I imagine that would translate to humpteen thousands of hours because that is 56,000 miles or so.

/ 2011 - Polaris Ranger 400 Questions #3  
That amount of hours should not be a problem as long as it was serviced as it should be and not abused