Backhoe Long 5-N-1 Super II (1400) tractor parts

/ Long 5-N-1 Super II (1400) tractor parts #1  

chief1710

Tractor
Long 1400 5-N-1 Super II
I have a Long 5-N-1 Super II (1400) backhoe and I am needing tie rod ends and cylinder packing.
Does anyone know where I can get these parts?

/ Long 5-N-1 Super II (1400) tractor parts #2  
Hi. Do you still have that old machine? I also have a 5in1 Long Backhoe 1400 built in 1972 and am now in need of the front wheel hub. It simply cracked and the wheel fell off. Everything else works on the Backhoe. I have been desperately looking for this part but have not yet found one that is being parted out or anyone else who has that hub.. Have you had any luck and been able to find a source for parts yet. or know who to contact please? Thanks . Walter

/ Long 5-N-1 Super II (1400) tractor parts #3  
I have a Long 5-N-1 Super II (1400) backhoe and I am needing tie rod ends and cylinder packing.
Does anyone know where I can get these parts?
Hi. Do you still have that old machine? I also have a 5in1 Long Backhoe 1400 built in 1972 and am now in need of the front wheel hub. It simply cracked and the wheel fell off. Everything else works on the Backhoe. I have been desperately looking for this part but have not yet found one that is being parted out or anyone else who has that hub.. Have you had any luck and been able to find a source for parts yet. or know who to contact please? Thanks . Walter

/ Long 5-N-1 Super II (1400) tractor parts #4  
I have owned five (5) Long 5-N-1 Super II machines. I currently have one machine in good working order. Many spare parts, both new and used. What do you need ? I am also looking for used a machines and/or spare parts.
Located in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
I lost the color match. Does anyone know the yellow color that LONG used in 1984 ?
Leland parts are easy to find.

/ Long 5-N-1 Super II (1400) tractor parts #5  
I have owned five (5) Long 5-N-1 Super II machines. I currently have one machine in good working order. Many spare parts, both new and used. What do you need ? I am also looking for used a machines and/or spare parts.
I lost the color match. Does anyone know the yellow color that LONG used in 1984 ?
Jack, Im looking for a set of swing cylinders for my Long 1400. Anything you might have? On mine, the tubes are cracked under the mounts.

/ Long 5-N-1 Super II (1400) tractor parts #6  
Jack, Im looking for a set of swing cylinders for my Long 1400. Anything you might have? On mine, the tubes are cracked under the mounts.
Jack has not been around (last seen: Nov 9, 2021) but there is a slight possibility if you click on his name (to the left) and start a Conversation by pressing "Start Private Message" , IF it's tied to an active email address, he'll get the message that way... Good luck.

Last edited:
   / Long 5-N-1 Super II (1400) tractor parts #7  
Does yours still have the crane boom. Looking for pictures