Yanmar YL110 FEL on a CCY Sc2400?

/ Yanmar YL110 FEL on a CCY Sc2400? #1  

MNtractorboy

Tractor
2012 CubCadet Yanmar Sc2400
Has anyone tried to put a Yanmar YL110 loader on a Cub Cadet Yanmar Sc2400 tractor? I'm still weighing options, but the YL110 looks viable. Tractor frame widths (221 vs Sc2400) are the same. Mounting holes are completely different, but that's fixable with a few power tools. I haven't been able to find a CCY CL100 loader and I can get the YL110 for less than any aftermarket loaders I've looked at so far. Plus I like the idea of having a Yanmar on my Yanmar. Does anyone have experience? And, yes I have the joystick etc. Thanks.

/ Yanmar YL110 FEL on a CCY Sc2400?
I answered my own question. Here's a pic of my CCY Sc2400 with a Yanmar YL110 loader installed. All I really had to do was rework the mounts, which was not difficult but did require time and precision. CCY_YL110.jpg

/ Yanmar YL110 FEL on a CCY Sc2400? #3  
Has anyone tried to put a Yanmar YL110 loader on a Cub Cadet Yanmar Sc2400 tractor? I'm still weighing options, but the YL110 looks viable. Tractor frame widths (221 vs Sc2400) are the same. Mounting holes are completely different, but that's fixable with a few power tools. I haven't been able to find a CCY CL100 loader and I can get the YL110 for less than any aftermarket loaders I've looked at so far. Plus I like the idea of having a Yanmar on my Yanmar. Does anyone have experience? And, yes I have the joystick etc. Thanks.

I just saw and replied to your post in the other area of the forum. Now I see the answer. Not looking for specifics but where did you come across the loader? The main difference I see is the dual rams on the bucket tilt. It appears to still be a QD mount you are using. I wouldn't go to the trouble of trying to change mine to the Yanmar model loader but I do like the idea of the dual rams on top of the boom.

I just saw and replied to your post in the other area of the forum. Now I see the answer. Not looking for specifics but where did you come across the loader? The main difference I see is the dual rams on the bucket tilt. It appears to still be a QD mount you are using. I wouldn't go to the trouble of trying to change mine to the Yanmar model loader but I do like the idea of the dual rams on top of the boom.

Thanks for your interest. Mine did not have a loader when I purchased it, just the complete cab and snowblower. For simplicity's sake I would have preferred a CL100 and tried to find a good reasonable one with no luck. I bought the YL110 new from my local Yanmar (and Cub) dealer. They had a customer's Sc2400 in the shop and let me do some comparing and measuring. Reworking the mounts was time consuming, but I think I did it "right". I Also had the dealer I bought the tractor from check on an aftermarket loader, but it was more expensive AND they told me I had to also buy their joystick. The local JD dealer did not want to help me with aftermarket at all.

I do like the dual tilt cylinders and especially the QD bucket mount. I would like to have a QD pallet fork, but haven't found an inexpensive one specifically for it yet.

/ Yanmar YL110 FEL on a CCY Sc2400? #5  
Thanks for your interest. Mine did not have a loader when I purchased it, just the complete cab and snowblower. For simplicity's sake I would have preferred a CL100 and tried to find a good reasonable one with no luck. I bought the YL110 new from my local Yanmar (and Cub) dealer. They had a customer's Sc2400 in the shop and let me do some comparing and measuring. Reworking the mounts was time consuming, but I think I did it "right". I Also had the dealer I bought the tractor from check on an aftermarket loader, but it was more expensive AND they told me I had to also buy their joystick. The local JD dealer did not want to help me with aftermarket at all.

I do like the dual tilt cylinders and especially the QD bucket mount. I would like to have a QD pallet fork, but haven't found an inexpensive one specifically for it yet.

Ya dun well.
It looks good. The CL100 loader is good but would have been improved with dual cylinders on the tilt. I wouldn't consider changing mine or even adding another cylinder but I do admire your work to make it fit and look well. The QD attachment is something I am considering fabbing up if I do not trade my tractor off. I had originally bought my tractor with the FEL and BH attachments installed. I am glad I bought it that way. You made an even better tractor of yours by adding the FEL. Good job.

/ Yanmar YL110 FEL on a CCY Sc2400? #6  
I answered my own question. Here's a pic of my CCY Sc2400 with a Yanmar YL110 loader installed. All I really had to do was rework the mounts, which was not difficult but did require time and precision.View attachment 669627
Hi, looks great! I bought same tractor and would like to add FEL. Can't locate a CCY loader. Any help would be appreciated on what I need to do if I can locate a Yanmar YL110 loader. Thanks!

Sorry for the late reply. I've been busy using my tractor... I bought the loader at Willberg's in Bagley. They are excellent people to work with. I would be happy to share CAD drawings and photos of the mount modifications I made if you want. Where in "Central MN" are you? I'm near Detroit Lakes.

/ Yanmar YL110 FEL on a CCY Sc2400? #8  
Sorry for the late reply. I've been busy using my tractor... I bought the loader at Willberg's in Bagley. They are excellent people to work with. I would be happy to share CAD drawings and photos of the mount modifications I made if you want. Where in "Central MN" are you? I'm near Detroit Lakes.
I'm in the seem boat as you were...Sc2400... With no loader.. So yes, I'd love to get copies of your mount mods, why re-invent the wheel. Thanks, and I hope you see this post fairly soon...
Landen. skoullar@ix.netcom.com