Who rides motorcycles?

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,991  
Nice photos Rockbadchild. Are you happy with the Yoshimura and the loud exhaust for the long haul? I'm sure it saves a lot of weight.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,992  
Nice photos Rockbadchild. Are you happy with the Yoshimura and the loud exhaust for the long haul? I'm sure it saves a lot of weight.
Thank, I am very happy with the exhaust, on a long haul it is barely noticeable over the wind noise on steady throttle, it gets a lot louder when I open it up, once I changes tires it's going to be tread noise... I love it off roads, I hate when you don't hear your bike and you have to go by feel to know when to shift while going offroad (you don't have time to pay attention to your gauge offroad) .... It gave me lots of power compare to a stock one 5 hp and 3 torque to be exact, it is very noticeable. For that reason alone it was worth it, I felt like the T7 was missing some off the start it had a bog so that fix it for me.

1716754832540.png

Last edited:
   / Who rides motorcycles? #1,993  
They were imported in the late 60's, a whopping 850 cc engine and a galloping 50 hp. Plus you had to have tiny feet to operate the pedals. Even barefoot I had trouble not getting the brake and clutch with the same foot at the same time. Put them in the same category as the Triumph Spitfire and the MG Midget but even smaller. Fun toys but too tiny. Now no way in heck could they even think about safety and crash tests and ratings.

You know when someone comes out with one of those little details and you know past any shadow of a doubt this person has driven one. You are so right on the little feet. I can't drive the car in normal shoes. So out comes the 1960's hippy stand by.

These are the only shoes that I can wear and drive the car. They likely think I am some old leftover hippy or something, getting out of that car, and wearing a pair of these.

1716891249588.png

Crash testing was just not a thing, and personally I think it would be good if it was not a thing now. I would bet the average driver would pay a hell of a lot more attn to driving if there was a 12" blade sticking straight at them from the center of the steering wheel, more pointy then old jags.

When driving your feet are in front of the front wheels. Yesterday the wife and I took it to eat, parked between two "new" pickup trucks. The tires are taller then the hood of the car.

It is itty bitty, and I love the thing.

Really when I become king of the world, one of the first things I will do, after the purges of all that went to a WEF meeting in Davos, will be to bring back small cars. If it is under 1L in engine size, then you don't have to pass any crash tests, MPG tests, and your smog requirements are the same as existed in 1980. That will do more to save energy then anything these idiots are doing now, and yes that includes motorcycles.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,994  
You know when someone comes out with one of those little details and you know past any shadow of a doubt this person has driven one. You are so right on the little feet. I can't drive the car in normal shoes. So out comes the 1960's hippy stand by.

These are the only shoes that I can wear and drive the car. They likely think I am some old leftover hippy or something, getting out of that car, and wearing a pair of these.

View attachment 872463

Crash testing was just not a thing, and personally I think it would be good if it was not a thing now. I would bet the average driver would pay a hell of a lot more attn to driving if there was a 12" blade sticking straight at them from the center of the steering wheel, more pointy then old jags.

When driving your feet are in front of the front wheels. Yesterday the wife and I took it to eat, parked between two "new" pickup trucks. The tires are taller then the hood of the car.

It is itty bitty, and I love the thing.

Really when I become king of the world, one of the first things I will do, after the purges of all that went to a WEF meeting in Davos, will be to bring back small cars. If it is under 1L in engine size, then you don't have to pass any crash tests, MPG tests, and your smog requirements are the same as existed in 1980. That will do more to save energy then anything these idiots are doing now, and yes that includes motorcycles.

A) You have my vote, for King of The World.

B) I'm 100% certain, that you have a pair of Water Buffalos sitting beside those moccasins !

Rgds, D.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,996  
Will you promise to take the DEF back out of tractors? If so, you have my vote.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #2,000  
here’s a few more …it was very cold this morning 42 degree F so it took me a while to make good time then the scenery was insane so more delay spend 10h on the bike today … to bad i had such a long drive i could’ve stop every 19 minutes for a picture.

Attachments

• IMG_3372.jpeg
    IMG_3372.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3370.jpeg
    IMG_3370.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3371.jpeg
    IMG_3371.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3367.jpeg
    IMG_3367.jpeg