Titan Tire Question

/ Titan Tire Question #1  

Matlax

Tractor
Kioti CK2610 HST
Looking at a Kubota L4802 with the Titan Trac Loader II tires (Kubota exclusive) on it and wondering what people know about them. I’ve always used R4 industrial tires for their puncture resistance because I’m out in the woods mostly and worry about little stumps, etc. The R4s have always worked for me but I have a feeling it’ll cost me a little to swap these out. And I hate to fear change just because it’s change. I’d appreciate any thoughts on the puncture resistance of these. Thanks!

/ Titan Tire Question #2  
I've had no issues with Titan R4's. Knocking on wood...

/ Titan Tire Question
I've had no issues with Titan R4's. Knocking on wood...
Thanks. Any chance you could let me know what type of terrain you use it on? Rocks, sticks, stumps, mud? Thanks again!

/ Titan Tire Question #4  
They look like a R4 after a person used a groover on to add grooves. People have been doing that for years.

Product

Last edited:
   / Titan Tire Question #5  
I put 4 new Titan R4 tires on my TC40DA last year, replacing the original Titan R4 tires. They were 20 years old and starting to weather crack. It was my only tractor for 10 years. I mowed pastures, cleared some land on our 14 acres, and did dirt work. Now that tractor is used mainly for dragging the arena and dirt work. Only got stuck once when I found an underground spring after a heavy rain.

/ Titan Tire Question
Thanks guys. Turns out Titan brands them as a R4 and they’re 6 ply so I should be fine. Thanks again!

/ Titan Tire Question #7  
Thanks. Any chance you could let me know what type of terrain you use it on? Rocks, sticks, stumps, mud? Thanks again!
All of the above plus asphalt, snow and ice!