Loader Replaceable bucket protector blade for FEL?

/ Replaceable bucket protector blade for FEL? #1  

azop

Bronze Member
I noticed that my FEL has holes for what appears to be a replaceable protector for the front bucket. Does anyone know how much Bobcat charges for this replaceable blade? Are they usually included with the bucket?

/ Replaceable bucket protector blade for FEL? #2  
Are you talking about the holes along front edge of bucket about 8 to 10 holes? If so those are there for what's called a bolt on cutting edge, and usually It's an option.
DevilDog

/ Replaceable bucket protector blade for FEL?
Yup..that's it

/ Replaceable bucket protector blade for FEL? #4  
I think BC offers a full length cutting blade that you attach using those holes or, you can also get individual cutting teeth which is what I have. I don't use them much anymore since I have a BH but they worked pretty well when I did use them.

/ Replaceable bucket protector blade for FEL? #5  
I have a blade on order for my ct235, and it was quoted to me for somewhere around $175.00. It was ordered in a stock order and no freight on it. The parts guy had me call him back with the amount of bolt holes in the bucket. Evidently there must be a difference in blades somehow. Mine had 8 bolt holes. It is a reversable blade with a cutting edge on both sides. Last I checked the blade was still on backorder. JP