New LS 5030c

/ New LS 5030c #21  
Here's a couple of pics from my iphone.
I really love my tractor.
I'm faithfully following my dealer's advice of cleaning my radiator screen.
It's been full of debris after each use as I've been bush hogging in very thick cover.

/ New LS 5030c #22  
/Users/timnoyes/Desktop/photo.JPG
/Users/timnoyes/Desktop/photo-1.JPG

/ New LS 5030c #23  

photo.jpg

photo-1.jpg[/ATTACH]

/ New LS 5030c #24  
Definitely a fine looking machine. Be careful out there -- looks pretty thick.

Yeah, I also have to keep clearing the grill when brush hogging high weeds. Must pull a lot of air through there when running fast enough to turn the PTO at 540 rpms.

/ New LS 5030c #25  
I have been looking at all brands of tractors and lucked up on an LS dealer and really liked the features and warranty. I looked at Kioti, Kubota, John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson and New Holland and ruled out the JD because of price, drove my BIL NH and didnt really suit me with the Hydro, Kioti didnt like the loader joy stick at all, Kubota didnt have any tractors with the HP that I wanted and would have to order one sight unseen so I didnt want to do that. Do when I saw the U 5030 and the features it has and then the price, I kind of fell in love with it. It is a very nice tractor. One problem, none of the Arkansas dealers had one with a cab, BUT they had a P7010 with a cab in stock for just a few thousand more. I put in the paperwork on one today. Hopefully I will have it in my possession by Friday. Even with the 72 HP LS, I still got if for same price as the MF dealer quoted me for a 1648 series. I sure didnt need that much tractor but it sure is nice, triple remote hydraulics on the rear and some features that none of the other even offered. I really like the auto 3 PH lift feature that raise the lift arms and then just touch a button and it returns to preset level. All in all the LS tractors seem to be catching on all across the country. Hopefully they continue with that popularity. Two LS dealers I talked to (one in Baytown Texas and another in Ark.) both dropped Kioti due to them trying to manhandle the dealer by telling him what tractors he had to buy, what he could service etc. Real piece of work those Kioti reps.

/ New LS 5030c #26  
Just checked out the RCO Tractor website. You are starting out on the right track by publishing the LS Tractor model prices up front without all the BS -- way to go and good luck to you.

Thats one major reason I have called them also.

/ New LS 5030c #27  
Am just starting to use my u-5030 but I like it very well.
Only about six hours of use so I still have a lot to learn
about it. But so far i am impressed.
After doing the brush hogging and other field work this summer I will post
a review in the fall.