LS MT342 arrived

/ LS MT342 arrived
Can we ask the deal % off msrp/ trade?
I have no idea what the MSRP is. I paid 34500( not including the trade in), at 2.99% for 84 months. No mark up fees for the finance rate. This was after I had them add a third function (W R Long) and a few other minor things.

A comparable cab Kioti would have been 8-10 k more. Massey a little more than that. Yanmar, Deere and Kubota would have all been in the 50k + range. Only TYM is near the same pricing. Both have some pluses and minuses, but you can see the direction I went.

That said, I am not earning a living off my tractor. If I was, then other factors would have come into play.

/ LS MT342 arrived #13  
I have no idea what the MSRP is. I paid 34500, at 2.99% for 84 months. No mark up fees for the f8nance rate. This was after I had them add a third function (W R Long) and a few other minor things.

A comparable cab Kioti would have been 8-10 k more. Massey a little more than that. Yanmar, Deere and Kubota would have all been in the 50k + range. Only TYM is near the same pricing. Both have some pluses and minuses, but you can see the direction I went.

That said, I am not earning a living off my tractor. If I was, then other factors would have come into play.
I am entertaining A new tractor this year. Got a quote for new 23 kioti dk4720sehc, grapple, 3rd function, extra rear remotes, r4 tires, otd iowa tax either 6 or 7% at $40499 cash, before haggle. Add cruise and pedal link for $400 more. Kioti finance rate is $6k more at $46 and change. Not many LS around here in stock. Need to do injectors on the 2009 dk45. But that one is open station and I don’t like sweating and freezing quite as much as I used to.

Last edited:
   / LS MT342 arrived
I was looking at the Kioti DK and NS lines. By the time you added all the bells and whistles that the NS had standard to the DK, the DK wound up pricing higher. I think the NS has a slightly nicer cab layout than either the DK or the LS that I got, but couldn’t justify the cost difference. And I really like the layout of the LS, just a few things on the NS stood out. Kioti does have very good finance rates, but you pay to get them.

The LS had just about everything standard though. 2 rear remotes, draft control, link pedal, cruise control, extendable links. Has the 3 pt lift lever on the rear. Everything operates smooth on it, knock on wood.

Last edited:
   / LS MT342 arrived #16  
Nice tractor and welcome to LS ownership.

I'm at 475 ish hour mark with smooth sailing.... 'I did the 500 hr service at 450 cause I knew the actual 500 mark would come in the middle of busy time, like right now'

Before the LS I was doing it all with the 790 deere. It was not affected by the weather as much as I was not having a cab. The XR3140h has a cab and 12-13 more hp. The cold spring weather don't bother me in the comfortable cab and more work gets done with that alone.

/ LS MT342 arrived #17  
Congrats on your new tractor. I got the same tractor with 52 hp looks exactly the same. I have 3 rear remotes standard.

The cab is awesome. Good luck with it. Get the best over the road diesel you can find. Dont cheap on fuel.

/ LS MT342 arrived
Hey Avenger, I didn’t realize it was you at the time, but I had watched some of your YouTube videos. They definitely swayed my decision on going with the LS. Definitely looks like you are getting some good use out of your LS….

/ LS MT342 arrived #19  
Hey Avenger, I didn’t realize it was you at the time, but I had watched some of your YouTube videos. They definitely swayed my decision on going with the LS. Definitely looks like you are getting some good use out of your LS….
Thanks!
I really do appreciate it! My LS has really served me well, and continues to do so! More videos are in the making, now that spring has sprung!