Bad Boy ZT Elite 60"

/ Bad Boy ZT Elite 60" #1  

burzynsr

Gold Member
Tractor
Mahindra 4025 / Kubota RTV500 / Bad Boy ZT Elite 60"
Well, we took the plunge and went with a new Bad Boy ZT Elite rigged with the Kawasaki FR730 engine. I have only moved it once but the wife has already claimed it for herself since she enjoys the mowing thing (3 acres around the house). Just wanted to see if anyone has experience with one of these and what I should look out for or simply just not worry about? Any advice or experience with one would be greatly appreciated.

/ Bad Boy ZT Elite 60" #2  
Congrats on the new machine. Have your wife give us a review since you won't get to operate it:)

/ Bad Boy ZT Elite 60"
So far she is well pleased, I guess the real test will be in July and August when we are busting 100+. We will see if she is still as excited!

/ Bad Boy ZT Elite 60" #4  
Did you get the Elite 6000 ? I saw some ads for this Elite 6000 that claimed the Kawasaki FS series motor for around $5299. Shopping gets confusing so I may be wrong. I see you live in Texas... How much did you get yours for and where did you buy it?

I am trying to find me a new ZT mower and have looked at Ferris and BadBoy and Dixie Chopper. I want to go look at Husqvarna this week. I had a Ariens Max Zoom that was really good. It was a 48" with a 24hp Kawasaki FR691V. I just gave it to my son-in-law yesterday and need to find me a new one soon. I now see that the Kawasaki FR691V is now rated 23hp I believe.

/ Bad Boy ZT Elite 60"
$5699 out the door. The Tractor Supply Elite ZT is sold for $4999 with a Koehler engine (nothing wrong with the Koehler). I bought it at WC tractor in Navasota mainly because I can have it repaired there if need be and parts are on the shelf also. I have also picked up a few implements from them too, so they know me and it helps a lot. I could have gotten it with the Koehler for about $400 less but decided that since I was spending the money, and it would be quite a while before I would be shopping for another one, what the heck. My brother has had good service out of Kawasaki powered landscape equipment.