Transaxle rebuild for a Tuff Torq on a JD LA175 mower

/ Transaxle rebuild for a Tuff Torq on a JD LA175 mower #1  

DLMoore

Tractor
john deer la175
Transmission/transaxle is in LA175 John Deere

I have a John Deere LA175, 'Garden tractor', I'm looking for some info on the hydro transmission/transaxle. It's stamped tuff-torq on the rear axle, A service manual for TUFFTORQ rebuilds is what I need on these hydro pump/axle. .

Any info would be great,

Information on the bar code sticker on the transaxle.

Tuff Torq

7A646084121 S\N: 46BE0182445 JDPP MIA10911

Thanks in advance.

/ Transaxle rebuild for a Tuff Torq on a JD LA175 mower #3  
Transmission/transaxle is in LA175 John Deere

I have a John Deere LA175, 'Garden tractor', I'm looking for some info on the hydro transmission/transaxle. It's stamped tuff-torq on the rear axle, A service manual for TUFFTORQ rebuilds is what I need on these hydro pump/axle. .

Any info would be great,

Information on the bar code sticker on the transaxle.

Tuff Torq

7A646084121 S\N: 46BE0182445 JDPP MIA10911

Thanks in advance.
Tuff Torq does not offer repair manuals for the transmissions. If you check their website at tufftorqparts.com and follow the directions to their catalogs, you will find that they have exploded views for each model and serial number range. The exploded views are accurate to follow for parts layout the way it is when fully assembled. They also have notes on critical items and have the parts list below the drawing. Then you can order the parts on line in the same site.

There are also a lot of good suggestions on this site from people that have done the rebuilds and want to help good folks that are new to it.

If you need help, Tuff Torq also has a link to a good customer service guy, customerservice@tufftorq.com.