Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!!

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #71  
me!!!

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #72  

Too late!

Hi Guys

Thankyou for being so patient with me. We have decided to give not just one forum member some lights but the top three. I also will send a pm to all who participated.

The top 3 prize winners are:

1st- 94Bullitt Choice of (2) Baja Designs Squadron LED lights, or (2) 1 Cell OnX LED light bars, or (1) 2 Cell OnX

2nd- Scooby074 Choice of (1) 1 Cell OnX LED light bar or (1) Squadron

3rd- BuzzardA91 (1) SII LED light in pattern of your choice.

Here are a few links to the different prizes.

OnX 1 Cell- OnX, 1 Cell LED Bar (8")
OnX 2 Cell- OnX, 2 Cell LED Bar (15")
Squadron LED lights- Squadron LED Lights
SII LED lights- SII LED Light

I want to thankyou all for participating once again we are very excited to be apart of this industry, if you'd like to know what performance features and benefits make BD lights stand apart or if anybody ever has any lighting questions please feel free to ask. And dont forget to ask about our forum member specials.
Thankyou
Mike
BD

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #73  
Hey Roger,
If TBN wasn't your favorite site before, it's gotta be now! You're going to win a whole D@M N tractor bit by bit if you keep this up.

Congrats to all the winners.

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #74  
Holy smokes! I had no idea we were competing for such nice lights, those look amazing! Congrats to the winners. I'm gonna cry into my bowl of cereal now. :)

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #75  
Dear Santa,

I need LED lights !

kubota blower.jpg

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #76  
You didn't really win, did you?

What do you mean, Jay? The man said I won a prize, so why would I not take him at his word?

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #77  
Thanks for the contest and adding two more winners! I enjoyed seeing all the entries.

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!!
I for one appreciate your suppport here. Hey I'm serious about a retrofit LED package that will replace a GE4419 incondescent bulb when one could pull out the 4419 and drop yours right in. It wouldn't have to be killer bright which drives the cost up. But equivilent to let's say a 35w bulb and have a cover over the front as to not look LED. Maybe a lens housing with replacement high output LED bulb type. Are you a wholesalers retailer or connected to R&D? -robert

Thats definitely something I can bring up to the engineers. We are a fully American Made manufacturer and sell to retail customers as well as dealers and distributors. We are new to this industry but greatly appreciate any feedback

Thanks
Mike
BD
mike@bajadesigns.com

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #79  
Hey Roger,
If TBN wasn't your favorite site before, it's gotta be now! You're going to win a whole D@M N tractor bit by bit if you keep this up.

Congrats to all the winners.

Like Johnny Cash.

Johnny Cash One Piece At A Time - YouTube

Thats definitely something I can bring up to the engineers. We are a fully American Made manufacturer and sell to retail customers as well as dealers and distributors. We are new to this industry but greatly appreciate any feedback

Thanks
Mike
BD
mike@bajadesigns.com

You might want to consider a work light with a switch built in. They are handy for a rear work light on tractor.

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #80  

Give this guy the lights!!! Just for the pure tenacity to build such a contraption...and the kohones to post it!! Is it a skid steer? Is it the Cat in the Hat's thingamajigger NOPE! But he'll never again have his wife ask him to grab that widget off the top shelf again...Crafty work there, Xfaxman!