Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!!

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #51  
I sure could use more lights here:
snowfighter.jpg

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!!
Thanks for all pictures guys so many choices. Im looking through all of them and will announce the winner later this week on Thursday afternoon
Thanks
Mike

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #53  
I think I have a cool tractor and I have proof.

thermocopy_zps467888fb.jpg

My work lights look like a couple of matches burning, the front work lights are the same way:thumbdown:

matchcopy_zps85d02586.jpg

Here is the only light upgrade to the L4240 I have done so far.

I added a LED light strip to the back. It is on with the headlights and flashes with the 4 ways.

Here is some of my work that I have done the BX2360 with Chinese lights. It would be nice to have some quality lights to compare them to.

20130209_204627_zps4dffb9f1.jpg

20130209_204546_zps41b501e1.jpg

This picture was taken with my tablet so it is not real good. I also added a LED strip to the ROPS.

20130216_223401_zps45ba14dc.jpg

I integrated switches on the lights for the BX. Here is the link to the thread. http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/customization/269149-how-install-work-light-mounted.html

Last edited:
   / Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #54  
My tractor needs some! Can't see jack in the dark as-is, poor little night-blind Cub Cadet....

IMG_0292.jpg

Juka agrees, we need some lights!
photo-29.jpg

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #56  
Hey guys

BD lights is new to the tractorbynet forum but wanted to start off with a sweet photo contest. BD is new to the tractor industry but no stranger to auxiliary lighting, we have been manufacturing American Made lighting for over 20 years.

If you have a sweet looking tractor that could use some lights submit your picture on this thread and/or feel free to email me some pics and info.

The tractor doesn't have to be a certain size, brand etc. Creative pictures are a plus.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask

Thanks
Mike
BD
mike@bajadesigns.com

Hello Mike. A generous offer indeed. I have a 1965 Massey Ferguson that I have modified the headlights with Harley Davidson visors. What would really be cool is LED headlights that would replace a standard GE44119 bulb. Here's a picture of the headlights I used on my refurbished tractor. I have LED indicators on my dash when thier on. These light mount up front with the gold refurbished vintage light wings. i wanted to give my tractor a custom look, but not too custom. Even if I didn't get them free. I'd be interested in a set of lights that would replace a GE4419 bulb. Lots of tractors out there use them. Hmmmm? Take care -robert

View attachment 305823View attachment 305824

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #57  
Hey BD LED Lighting - It's Thursday, it maybe 2:30 in the afternoon in sunny California, but it's getting dark here on the east coast ( hint hint) ! Who won? :laughing::laughing:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
   / Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #58  
Live time view from the seat :

image.jpg

In California there are 30 minutes left before Thursday afternoon officially becomes Thursday evening.........:steeringwheel:

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!!
Hi Guys

Thankyou for being so patient with me. We have decided to give not just one forum member some lights but the top three. I also will send a pm to all who participated.

The top 3 prize winners are:

1st- 94Bullitt Choice of (2) Baja Designs Squadron LED lights, or (2) 1 Cell OnX LED light bars, or (1) 2 Cell OnX

2nd- Scooby074 Choice of (1) 1 Cell OnX LED light bar or (1) Squadron

3rd- BuzzardA91 (1) SII LED light in pattern of your choice.

Here are a few links to the different prizes.

OnX 1 Cell- OnX, 1 Cell LED Bar (8")
OnX 2 Cell- OnX, 2 Cell LED Bar (15")
Squadron LED lights- Squadron LED Lights
SII LED lights- SII LED Light

I want to thankyou all for participating once again we are very excited to be apart of this industry, if you'd like to know what performance features and benefits make BD lights stand apart or if anybody ever has any lighting questions please feel free to ask. And dont forget to ask about our forum member specials.
Thankyou
Mike
BD